Tuesday, September 27, 2005

What Is Best In Life?

"To crush your enemies, see them driven before you, and to hear the lamentations of the women!"

Thanks to Conan the Barbarian for that quote! So I'm training an opponent. See for years now I've been trying (without any luck) to get my housemate Tony to play me at Civilization 3, a game at which I am quite good. And it's been excuse after excuse, so I finally gave up on that idea and have instead turned my attention on my other housemate Gareth. Even bought a second copy of the game (with all expansion packs) so he could borrow it to install and play with.

He has it installed and has played through the tutorial and while part of me dearly wants to play him now and kick his ass, I'm not going to. No. I'm going to wait a while, let him get the hang of the game. I've even given him some hints and tips. Give him a fighting chance. And then I'm gonna massacre him, cos well the game might lack in the lamenting women it sure is fun to crush your enemies and see them driven before you! Muahahhahaha!!!

No comments: