Thursday, September 08, 2005

Kajira Needed!!

I hate chores, I really do. Today is a day when I realise that I can no longer put off the things I've been putting off for a while now... and so I have to actually do them. Hence the title of this post, right now I'd kill for a kajira not only to do the chores, but so that there wouldn't be as many to do all at once too. Still my efforts to put a girl in my collar in the real world seem doomed to repeated failure.

So I've done the vacuuming and a load of dishes, my laundry is all up together right now too. Still got more dishes to go, and then later on I get the fun bit of guilt-tripping my lazy housemates into cleaning the bathroom and the downstairs loo, as well as, hopefully, their rooms, cos, well.... I'd post photos, only I think I'd end up traumatising my few readers from the sight of the utter shitpit that is Gareth's room. Tony's den upstairs (he pays more rent, so he gets 2 rooms, the bedroom and the den) isn't as bad, but could really use him going over it with a black bag cos there are empty beer cans and takeaway wrappers/containers everywhere.

Granted my room is hardly a shrine to cleanliness, but at least most of my stuff is on shelves (which groan and many are bent under the weight of said stuff but hey I'm a Capricorn, we hoard stuff).My main mess is clothes, cos I'm terrible for leaving them in a pile (a neat pile mind) and not putting them away in the drawers and wardrobe. I hate to admit it, but this house of bachelors could use a womans touch at times!

No comments: