Saturday, September 17, 2005

Obnoxious Drunks

So I'm sat here by my bay window that overhangs the pavement outside. It's a Friday Night, which means next door in the pub it is packed... full of morons. All of whom are really quite loud when drunk or angry or all too frequently both. Inside the pub is loud, so when they want to chat on their mobile phones out onto the street they come.

Now the girls are great, no complaints, true some of them are loud, but on the whole they are also dressed nicely and from my window I get a good view. So them I can tolerate. It's the p***ed up blokes that get on my nerves, because they don't talk into their phones, they rant and rage and yell into them.

Case in point the bald muppet who I've just had to listen too screaming into his phone at someone he referred to as Son, threatening that he was going to "Rip your f***ing guts out from under your bollocks". He made this point several times, loudly, right underneath my window. Thankfully he seems to have headed back into the pub for now, no doubt to get further tanked up thus ensuring that he will be louder and, if possible, more obnoxious when it comes time to leave the pub in a little while.

It'll be nearly 1am before the street is quiet, I start work at 6am tomorrow. And people wonder why I look tired in work!

No comments: