Monday, September 26, 2005

Last Night

I enjoyed last night, it was a good night out. Again I went to the Market House pub, only I took my housemate Tony Searle along with me this week. And I didn't go to Henry's pub first, arriving an hour earlier at the pub at about 9pm, grabbing a drink from the bar (the staff were dressed as pirates, which was great, the women, well most of them, having taken the opportunity to wear some very skimpy attire that showed off their ample charms to great effect).

The music was good (well okay most of it, the 80's had naff music, every decade does, but by and large it was stuff I knew and could dance too), and it wasn't too loud that I couldn't hear myself think, though I did have to lean in close to speak and be heard, but then I did spend the entire night on or near the dancefloor where the music is loudest. And I danced plenty, even got Tony moving from time to time (the most exercise he'd had in quite a while was how he later put it).

Got to dance with some lovely ladies too, a couple striking brunettes, one in a pink top with a very visible red bra on underneath it, and another in a white top that glowed brightly under the lights. And I got to dance with Linda, who runs the entertainment at the Market House from what I could gather, loves 80's music too, and is a very striking brunette herself. I've sent her the address for this place in the email I sent her *waves to her if she is reading this*

Spent a little bit more than I intended too but it was fun. Gonna go back next week, see if I can get a few of my other lonely bachelor friends to join me.

No comments: