Thursday, September 22, 2005

New Books!

Arriving in the post today came two new novels (well when I say new, they are new to me, they were first printed in 1996 and 2004), which comes as a relief as I had run out of reading material for work. I go through about a novel a week, reading them in my lunch hour mostly at work (and sometimes grabbing 10-15 mins worth of reading time in my half hour breakfast break too).

The two new novels (and hopefully the third I ordered will turn up in the post tomorrow) are Stormlight by Ed Greenwood, and Lady of Poison by Bruce R. Cordell. The third book I ordered at the same time as these two is City of Ravens by Richard Baker. All are Forgotten Realms novels. I read a lot of these. Used to read them ages ago and then for some reason or other stopped and I have recently in the last year or so started again. I am now slowly but surely catching up on all the books that got published in the gap period whilst trying to keep up with the latest releases too.

Still I have a LONG way to go before I am caught up on my reading, at least another years worth of books at the rate I go through them. Which suits me just fine! So now all I have to do is figure out which one I want to start first...

No comments: