Friday, September 30, 2005

Stony Broke

Well I won't be out on the town tomorrow night after all. See I was ill last friday, and took the day off work with severe flu. Only that lost me 8 hours of pay, or to put it another way, the money I would have spent at the pub tomorrow night. So no Market House for me this Saturday Night. Tony kindly offered to donate some cash to the "Get Robert out of the house and on the dancefloor" fund but I politely declined. I don't mind being in debt to my bank, but I won't be in debt to family or friends if I can help it.

So I'm going to sit tomorrow night out, and since I still have this wretched cough, that is probably for the best for my health too, what with the cigarette smoke in the pub, which would only make it worse. Still a LOAD of guys from Morrisons are planning on going, as well as both my housemates, so I hope they all have a damn good time. I know I have the past couple weeks.

No comments: