Tuesday, November 29, 2005

Woke Up Late

Well I continue to get plenty of rest on my holiday that's for sure, been sleeping for 10+ hours a night every night, so I guess my body must need it. Woke up at the stroke of noon today, not done anything as yet other than roleplay in a chatroom.

Did a bit of shopping yesterday and went back to the Market House to recover my £10 that the barmaid had shortchanged me on Saturday night. Only I didn't get it back, as the till balanced at the end of the night. What a shocker. So I'll have words with that barmaid when I see her next, I do not take kindly to being stolen from.

Walking past Krackers Games Shop, I saw that the shop was shut and that a delivery guy was waiting outside with about 30 large parcels. Thankfully Tony Peach (who owns the shop) was walking about 50' behind me, and unlocked it. I gave him a hand bringing the delivery inside, which didn't contain anything I was interested in, just a load of sci-fi movies figures (Alien, Predator, Star Wars etc), and a few other things. I've got enough of such things already. Hung out there for an hour or so chatting, and then got a few groceries from Iceland and made my way home.

Didn't do much else yesterday other than watch the movie Mousehunt and play a lot of Civ III, in which I'm doing rather well as the Spanish, though just fought a total stalemate of a war with the Inca. So now I'm building up my military and next time I'll wipe the floor with them! I'm also having a lot of fun sinking French and English shipping with my massed fleet of pirate ships. So that was yesterday, dunno what today has in store for me. Guess I'd better find out!

No comments: