Wednesday, November 30, 2005

Look... New Links!

I've added a couple more links to the sidebar and thought I'd point them out. The first is a webcomic called Pet Professional, which updates every Wednesday (but so far not today it seems). The comic is about a contract killer with a twist. He only takes out contracts on animals! Despite sounding really grim, it is really funny. The comics have a loose overall story arc running through them, though most of the strips can be enjoyed as stand-alones. Still, I recommend going into the archive and reading from the beginning (which won't take you that long, it is a fairly new comic) to fully appreciate it.

The second new link is to another blog, named The Movie Review Diary. The guy who writes this got the idea to simply watch DVD's and review them. And he is really good at it. His writing is solid, his opinions well thought out, and I find myself agreeing with most of what he has to say, about the films he reviews. And there are a lot of reviews to read, if you are so inclined as to read through his archives.

1 comment:

Brakkart said...

It would help if you mentioned which lady that is. I'm gonna guess though that you are referring to Lauren, and if that is the case, she dragged me onto the dancefloor, not the other way around. I'm sure if you had been there, she'd have chosen you instead mate! And she's a good dancer.