Thursday, November 24, 2005

A Few Of My Favourite Things

I thought that I'd re-post here a list of my favourite things from my old information page that I keep online at a website I no longer bother with. Figured I'd update it at the same time also. So here goes:

Colour: Blue (though I definately prefer Black for T-shirts)
Food: Lasagne (Pizza comes a close second, Chilli con Carne is in third place)
Hair colour: Brunette (not that I have anything against redheads or blondes though!)
Movie: Return of the Jedi (First movie I can remember seeing in a cinema. I've watched it dozens of times, never get bored of it)
James Bond Movie: The Living Daylights (There are enough of them to warrant their own category, and this is the best of Timothy Dalton's 2 films as the superspy)
Character from a Movie: Emperor Palpatine from the Star Wars Saga. (The guy is pure evil, he doesn't say his lines, he spits them!)
Quote from a Movie: Lo there do I see my mother. Lo there do I see my sister and my brother. Lo there do I see the line of my people stretching back to the beginning. Lo, they do call to me. They bid me take my place among them. In the Halls of Valhalla, where the dead, live, forever! (The 13th Warrior)
Album: Superman the Movie Soundtrack by John Williams (I own a copy of the deluxe 2 CD version, pure listening heaven!)
Pastime: Writing (Specifically my blog. Followed by roleplaying in Gorean chatrooms. Dungeons & Dragons comes third)
Novel: Dancer of Gor by John Norman
Series of Novels: The Book of Words Trilogy by J.V. Jones (her first books, they THRASH The Lord of the Rings!)
Character from a Novel: Fitzchivalry Farseer from the Farseer Trilogy & Tawny Man Trilogy by Robin Hobb (Brilliant, and often tragic figure, expertly written)
Computer Game: Call to Power 2 (Superior in every way to every other version of Civilisation thus far produced)
Classic TV Show: Babylon 5 (Though Buffy the Vampire Slayer, Angel, Firefly and Dawson's Creek all rank very highly)
Current TV Show: Stargate Atlantis (Though I also avidly follow The West Wing, Stargate SG-1, Smallville, Lost and the new Battlestar Galactica).

No comments: