Friday, December 23, 2005

One Day To Go

I have bought all my Xmas presents now. Mum's was the last to get, but finally got that one after work today (finished at 3:30pm). Not wrapped any of them as yet, but I have paper and I'm pretty sure there's a roll of sellotape lurking around here somewhere, so I'll go and dig that out in a bit and get wrapping. I have one more shift to work tomorrow, from 8am-5pm and then I'm done until 10am on Wednesday.

Speaking of work... was great today when the Admin department pretty much stunned our boss Mark O'Brien. We'd all clubbed together to get him a present, and we ended up getting him 4! It was the first time I have ever seen him lost for words. Priceless moment! He said he felt a bit guilty as all he'd gotten us was a 2.2kg tin of Cadbury's Heroes chocs to share. Not that any of us were complaining. Those are damn good chocs!

Just taken a shower, so I feel all shiny and clean. In the fridge are a couple litre bottles of Stella Artois nicely chilling down, ready for a bit later on. Tomorrow after work I'm gonna come back here and get changed, pack a few things, and then head over my parents house for a couple days. I'll be back in the bachelor house on Boxing Day (Dec 26th). I've got posts pre-written for Xmas Eve and Xmas Day so I'll likely post all of those tomorrow (I can post ahead of the current date using blogger, a pretty neat feature), and then resume my normal ramblings when I'm back in my den.

Right now though, I have a muchly loved relative to phone, and I've forgotten to phone her far too many times recently, so I'm doing it now. Have a Happy Xmas folks, and I'll see you on the flip side!

No comments: