Saturday, December 10, 2005

A Lack Of Focus

Ever had days where you just feel like you're drifting? I've had a whole week of that, hence the lack of posts here. It's not that I've not wanted to write, I LOVE writing. I've opened the page to make posts to my blog dozens of times the past few days and each time inspiration has just run dry. Writer's block is the absolute pits. But it's more than just that. More of a general malaise than a specific ailment.

So I've gotten nothing done really the past week. No D&D session logs typed up (I'm now running about 8 sessions behind on those), heck I didn't do much in the way of prep for yesterdays game, as I'd done it for last weeks session and not gotten to use it then. I've watched a load of movies at home and just not felt the need to write reviews about them. Seen the new Harry Potter film too last weekend. There are a load of things I could write about, I just haven't been able to find the words.

Later today after some sleep I'm going to get my hair cut (or rather shaved), as I hate it when it gets long. So a Grade 2 shave all over, will see me back to how I prefer myself to look. This afternoon I am going with my housemates, to see the Narnia movie, and I might well go out to the Market House tonight (though I'll make bloody sure to avoid that thieving barmaid, this time around). Though thinking about it I'll likely give the pub a miss, as I do still have some Xmas presents to get and the money would be better spent on those than on beer.

No comments: