Friday, December 30, 2005

A Late Delivery

Tony got back from Cornwall a couple days earlier than we thought he would, arriving back here yesterday. today we exchanged late Xmas pressies. I gave him a great T-shirt from the store at Thinkgeek with the slogan "There are only 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't", which not only made him laugh when we were looking through the website a while back and came across it, but is also fitting, him being a computer programmer and all.

He got me a cool gadget (pun intended), a mini fridge! A very swish looking silver grey fridge, which will hold 6 soft drink cans, or 4 beer cans (I must test to see if it is tall enough for the 1 pint beer cans). I have it plugged in and it is humming away now, sat beside my computer desk, so that I will have cold refreshment close at hand... assuming I have money to fill it of course. He even thought of that, providing a couple cans of Carlsberg lager to start it off with, and they are cooling down as I type this. It can even reverse itself and warm things up instead, but I think it'll be spending most of its time keeping things cold. Thanks Tony, for what promises to be a very useful present!

No comments: