Thursday, January 19, 2006

Five Down, Five To Go

Well that's not strictly true, at least not yet. I have just finished reading through modules four (Grammar) and five (Punctuation) of the course; and yet I don't consider myself learned in them. For that I am going to have to re-read them, and quite likely more than once. While other aspects of the course deal with the basics, as well as varied topics like: electronic publishing, setting oneself up in business and the like; all of that is dependent upon a student mastering the lessons of these two modules. Without them, you have nothing.

So I will re-read them tomorrow and a couple more modules besides. And then I'll prep for D&D in the evening. And I'll read another two on Saturday, which will take me to the end of module nine. The final module is an exam that has to be sent away to an external examiner. I'll be reading the fourth and fifth modules again before I tackle that.

I also need to find out what the current fee for the examiner to mark the paper is; as I very much doubt it is still the £15 that is listed in my course folder, given that my copy dates back to 1998.

No comments: