Tuesday, January 03, 2006

Denied Access

As a follow on to the previous post about my leaving online gor, I have also taken a good hard look at the list of contacts on my MSN and ICQ programs and done what I can only term a culling. Namely I've gone through the lists and deleted a lot of the contacts, people I barely talk too, people I only talk too in relation to Gor and people I've talked too once and never again. I've deleted them all, and furthermore I've blocked them from contacting me again. I'm uninstalling ICQ entirely, as the program has never worked right anyhow.

I haven't touched the contact names of any of the people I know in the Real World, the pair of ex-girlfriends I have listed, and a couple others besides, but that's it. Everyone else has been wiped off the list and blocked. I want a clean break, and I learned the last time I tried to walk away from online Gor that I can't do that if I'm forever talking to the same people I was roleplaying with. If I've offended anyone reading this, I hope you'll accept my apologies, but this is something I need to do.

No comments: