Thursday, October 13, 2005

Settling In

I've been on the Admin dept for a few days now, and I think I'm starting to get the hang of it. I still have no clue as to like 95% of the stuff that my new dept does, but the stuff I do know, I am getting good at already. This pleases me, being the fish out of water is never a fun role to be stuck in. I've always been a fast learner (albeit often a lazy one. I can learn almost anything quickly, IF I can be bothered to do so). I have good incentive to get the hang of all these new tasks and procedures quickly, namely there are FAR worse departments in the store I could be sent too.

They are a good bunch up in the Admin office, I get on with all of them already which certainly helps matters. Yeah I'm missing making the cakes, but I'm not missing being yelled at all the time by my old supervisor. I think I'm going to enjoy this new posting.

No comments: