Sunday, October 02, 2005

The Day After The Night Before

So I went out last night and it was good. Inhaled a bit too much smoke which made my cough worse (by the end of the night I was having trouble speaking). Still I enjoyed myself and I think those of my friends who turned up (Gareth, Richard, Mads, Jon and Derek) enjoyed themselves . I'd include Dan and Naomi in that list, but they sorta popped in and were gone again almost as quick. Many drinks were had (thanks for the couple you got me Mads, muchly appreciated mate), and the dancefloor was duly hit, with me, Jon and Richard strutting our stuff. And I got to dance with some very lovely ladies including Linda and some others who I didn't get the name of.

Today has been pretty lazy really. I usually work Sundays. I like working Sundays. I mean it's a no-brainer as far as I can see it. They pay me 50% more for doing less work. But I had today off, my first Sunday off since I was on holiday and I've enjoyed it. Didn't sleep in late like I thought I would (alarm clock was set for 9am, I'd been awake for 2 hours when it went off), and I haven't done very much all day apart from read some websites and watch a new episode each of The West Wing and Lost (the first episodes of seasons 7 and 2 respectively, gotta love being a year ahead of British television).

The fridge seems to have died though, so right now I'm drinking a lot of orange juice because otherwise it'll have to go down the drain. And I still have this cough so I figure drinking something like eight times my daily reccomended vitamin C intake will do it some damage.

I've added a email link to the sidebar to my hotmail account (which is also my MSN Messenger account), in case anyone who reads this wants to send me anything or just chat and I've tidied up the sidebar a bit, by putting spaces between the links, email, webcounter and blogger button. Just makes the place look a little neater, and gives me a reason to use my 'HTML in easy steps' book that I bought ages ago and have barely looked at since.

No comments: