Sunday, October 09, 2005

Another Sunday Off

Two in a row, very unusual for me and hopefully not the start of a trend, as I like my extra money for working Sundays. Still it did allow me to get the best night's sleep I've had in quite some time, actually felt like I was climbing out of a pit when waking up this morning. Course that may have something to do with fresh bedding, I always sleep better under a newly changed quilt.

Not got much planned for today apart from heading down the cinema in a couple hours to see Serenity. I'm a huge fan of the Firefly tv series, which was sadly cancelled before it's time by the ever stupid Fox network in the states, which showed the series in a dumb timeslot on a friday night, with the episodes shown out of order. So this is a chance to see one of the best sci-fi creations of recent years on the big screen, a chance not to be missed! I'll be catching a ride down there on the back of Tony's motorbike and the pair of us are meeting up with Gareth down there for the 1:10pm showing.

After that I dunno what I'm going to do with the rest of today, but I have a few D&D logs I should really type up and get posted over at EN World. And there might be more TV to watch if it has finished downloading. And I'll listen to a lot of music!

No comments: