Monday, March 20, 2006

A Room With A View


Just for the sake of something different, I thought I'd share the view from the bay window that is to my right as I type this. This photo was actually taken yesterday (and would have been posted then too, only Blogger was acting up and I couldn't upload it... and I tried like 20+ times!). The big gothic building that can be seen there is the Somerset County Courthouse, and is suitably spooky looking (especially at night), and beyond that can be seen St. John's Church with its steeple.

I'm actually really impressed with how well the photo has come out, considering it was taken indoors through a window. I've taken a few snaps with the digicam my parents bought me for Xmas before, but none of them has turned out that well. Guess perseverance really does pay off! If the weather is good today, I might go and take some pics of other places in the town that I like the look of and post them on here.

No comments: