Friday, March 10, 2006

Off To Bed Now

I've been downstairs in the lounge for the past few hours, watching TV. First up was a documentary from the Extended DVD edition of Fellowship of the Ring, called The Fellowship of the Cast. I've watched it before, but it is very funny in parts, touching in others and I fancied seeing it again. I especially like Dominic Monaghan's impression of John Rhys Davies ordering food at a restaurant. Priceless!

After that I watched the entire Extended Edition of The Return of the King, as it's been a while since I've done that (I normally just use scene select to watch the huge battle scenes), but I felt like losing myself in something for an evening and lacking a good woman, this was the next best thing.

Spent most of the Nectar points I've gathered over the past year earlier this evening after leaving work, during a side trek to Sainsburys. Treated myself to a couple bottles of Caribbean Twist (the Pina Colada variety) which I drunk whilst watching the movie, some ice cream (some of which has been eaten already), and a few other bits like a bottle of Daddies brown sauce (which I'd been without for months), a tin of pink salmon (or "Evil Fish" as Tony has branded it!), and a couple tins of water chestnuts to add a bit of crunch to my stir fries.

I've had a pretty good evening as a result, but I'm off to bed now as I have to be in work at 8am. Nite World!

No comments: