Sunday, April 02, 2006

Back On Ebay

I've just listed the first seven of the miniatures I recovered from my parents loft last weekend. It's been about 6 months now since I last did any selling on ebay, and a couple months since I last bought anything from there. I enjoy selling more, as I always seem to get sniped at the last moment whenever I'm trying to buy something.

I'm hopeful of getting some good prices for these figures, as they are all long out of print and there were never that many of them made in the first place. The money from these and the sales to come are going to go to pay off my overdraft and then my credit card. I would have spent some of my annual bonus from work that I got paid on Friday on the same task, but a nasty sized electricity bill and the large chunk the taxman took out of the bonus have scuppered that idea. Still, I have money enough to return to business on ebay.

If you want to keep track of what I'm selling and how well (or poorly) my auctions are going, use the link on the sidebar to see a page that summarises every auction I have currently running.

No comments: