Saturday, October 22, 2005

Heading Out

After consulting the schedules for the next few weeks in work yesterday, I noticed that I am down to do the closedown shift for the next two Saturdays running, and I could well be in line for more after that (only 3 weeks were on display though, so can't be sure). Hence either I go out tonight or not again for a month, or maybe longer. So I am sat here typing this having just showered, and about to go and shave and do all the rest, that comes before I can convince myself that I look presentable.

Not bringing anyone along tonight, as it occured to me that the best responses, I've thus far gotten to going out, were on that first night when I went alone. So I'll be heading out to my usual pub for their Saturday 80's Night event, hoping to have a bit more luck tonight than I have had of late. I don't really have the money to go out, but its either now or not for a while, as not only will I have late shifts to work on Saturdays, but it is about time I started buying Xmas presents, which are going to seriously cut into my funds.

So I'm going out to hopefully enjoy myself for the last time in a long time. Wish me luck!

No comments: