Monday, May 29, 2006

Inspiration, Where Art Thou?

So I've not been writing much of late. This isn't due to some bout of laziness on my part, more a lack of inspiration. I love to write, but I do need something to write about after all. The past few weeks have been distinctly average really, nothing remarkable or interesting to write about. I've not been annoyed much, amused much or really done much in that time to warrant commentary. In short, it's been a dull time.

I could of course have just posted song lyrics, but I try to limit myself to not posting too many of those. I have a book I finished reading yesterday to review, so I'll likely get around to do doing that later today after work. I've not really watched anything either, save for Doctor Who on Saturdays and the finale of Star Trek Voyager on video earlier this week (I had a hankering to watch something with the Borg in it that wasn't First Contact).

I'm sure something worth writing about will come along sooner or later... hopefully sooner.

No comments: