Wednesday, June 21, 2006

Photobucket

If you're viewing this page at around about the same time I'm writing this post, then you'll have noticed that the wonderful picture that this site is named for (as well as my photo) are missing. Fear not, I'm not getting rid of them or anything like that. It is simply that they are not housed on blogspot's servers, but rather at a free image hosting service called www.photobucket.com.

And it would seem that photobucket are having a few problems right now, as those images can't be accessed and neither can the picture I use in the chatrooms I roleplay in (which is how I discovered that photobucket wasn't working right, when that picture wouldn't load up in the room). Hopefully everything will be back to normal in a few hours and this site will again be looking as I like it too.

Ohh and for the record, this is the 300th post since I started this blog!

No comments: