Thursday, June 15, 2006

Forty Nine Questions

I got an email yesterday from a good friend. The letter contained 49 questions, and said to fill them out and then forward the mail both to the sender and to several friends. The idea being that those friends would then fill out their own responses to those questions and I'd get back their answers and perhaps learn a few things about them I didn't know before. I'm not really a fan of chain letters though, I tend to delete them, most often without reading them at all. Still the idea of this intrigued me. So I'm going to post the questions and my answers to them here instead. If you want to do the same, feel free to post your answers in a comment.


1. FIRST NAME? Robert

2. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE? My father's middle name is Robert, so I was partially named after him.

3. WHEN DID YOU LAST CRY? The last time I watched the movie Deep Impact. It always gets me.

4. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING? Yes, except when I try to write fast.

5. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCHMEAT? Corned Beef

6. KIDS? No

7. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU? Doubt it

8. DO YOU HAVE A JOURNAL? Yes , you're reading it now.

9. DO YOU USE SARCASM A LOT? Sometimes.

10. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS? Yes

11. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP? No!

12. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CEREAL? No Added Sugar Alpen Muesli

13. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF? Yes

14. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM FLAVOR? White Vanilla

15. DO YOU THINK THAT YOU ARE STRONG? Not really

16. SHOE SIZE? 9 (UK sizing)

17. RED OR PINK? Red

18. WHAT IS THE LEAST FAVORITE THING ABOUT YOURSELF? My eyebrows

19. WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST? My friends from University

20. DO YOU WANT EVERYONE TO SEND THIS BACK TO YOU? Not sending it to anyone.

21. WHAT COLOR PANTS AND SHOES ARE YOU WEARING? Black trousers and navy blue slippers.

23. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW? A Hazy Shade Of Winter - The Bangles

24. IF YOU WERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE? Blue

25. SMELL? Lynx Africa

26. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE? My Mum

27. THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE YOU ARE ATTRACTED TO? Hair

28. DO YOU LIKE THE PERSON THAT SENT THIS TO YOU? Yes I do!

29. FAVORITE DRINK? Diet Coke

30. FAVORITE SPORT? Football (Man Utd supporter)

31. EYE COLOR? Blue

32. HAT SIZE? No idea!

33. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS? I wear spectacles

34. FAVORITE FOOD? Lasagne

35. SCARY MOVIE OR HAPPY ENDING? Neither

36. LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED AT THE MOVIES? Mission Impossible III

37. WHAT COLOR SHIRT ARE YOU WEARING? White

38. SUMMER OR WINTER? Winter

39. HUGS OR KISSES? Hugs

40. FAVORITE DESSERT? Ice Cream

41. WHO IS MOST LIKELY TO RESPOND? No-one

42. LEAST LIKELY TO RESPOND? No-one

43. WHAT BOOKS ARE YOU READING? Forgotten Realms novels

44. WHAT'S ON YOUR MOUSE PAD? Angelina Jolie as Lara Croft: Tomb Raider

45. WHAT DID YOU WATCH ON TV LAST NIGHT? Germany v Poland in the World Cup

46. FAVORITE SOUND? Don't have one really.

47. ROLLING STONES OR BEATLES? Both are equally crap

48. THE FURTHEST YOU'VE BEEN FROM HOME? Northern Italy

49. WHAT IS YOUR PRESENT OCCUPATION? Cake Shop Assistant

No comments: