Wednesday, February 22, 2006

Still Linkless

It would seem that I was a bit premature in my last post, in saying that the problem with our internet connection turning itself on and off was fixed. It isn't! The wireless router we use to link our PC's together and connect to the net through has 4 green lights on the front of it. When all four are lit up, then the connection is a-okay. But the middle two keep turning off, and thus severing our net connection. This isn't a problem with the router, we have checked and double-checked its settings (and by "we" I mean Tony).

So the problem lies with our broadband provider, and Tony is gonna have to give them another call later on to ask what the hell is going on! As for me, I'm being sent by my store to the nearby town of Yeovil today and tomorrow, to the store there, to learn First Aid. Wish me luck!

No comments: