Saturday, March 19, 2011

A Whole New Look

So I thought that since I was gonna have a go at this blogging lark again, it was about time I gave this place a bit of a spruce up, as after 6 years it was looking kinda dated. So I picked out this rather nifty looking template from the selection that blogger offer, customised it a bit by adding in my links, and moving things about and this is what I've ended up with thus far.

I'll likely tweak it a bit more until I'm happy with it. I'd like to put the nice header pic I had on the old blog on this one, might get it tarted up a bit first though, maybe add a decorative edge to it or something. I am pleased to be able to have the section of Tags though, which will make navigating around this blogs archive a lot easier... or at least it will once I've finished tagging all the posts in the archive anyway!

No comments: