Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Sticking My Neck Out

Anyone who knows me well will know that I'm not one for drawing attention to myself. I'm a definate introvert and am usually the guy sat in a corner being quiet at parties etc. At work I like to just be able to get on with it and not have to answer questions about what I'm doing and why (which is why I adore my co-worker Becky as she's brilliant at handling all of that sort of thing, leaving me to just get on and make cakes in peace). But there is this teeny tiny bit of me that craves a bit of praise. Not much. I'm not greedy, a "Well done" once in a while goes a very long way with me.

So with that in mind I've taken the step of posting pictures of some of the miniatures I've painted in the past, and will post more of the ones I'm working on now once I have them done. I have posted these up on Facebook for my friends to see, and also on a new account I've made on Cool Mini Or Not for everyone in the world to take a look at them, rate them and comment on them. I am looking forward to their criticism and comments, as I want to improve at this hobby and part of that development is taking on board ideas and techniques from my peers.

If you wish to have a look at my work and rate it, then have a look here. My username there is Mr.Flibble. I'd ask you to be kind in whatever you choose to write/rate them as, but thats not really what I'm aiming for by doing this, so instead I'll ask you to be honest. Flattery won't help me to get better after all.

No comments: