Saturday, December 16, 2006

Upgraded

About an hour ago I finally got around to upgrading this blog to the new version of the Blogger software. For the most part this change is behind the scenes as it were, in that the blog itself looks pretty much the same as it did before. What has changed though is at the bottom of many of the posts you will now find a Labels link. I have spent the past hour going through the list of my posts and flagging them with various tags to group them. Thus all the Song Lyric posts have the lyrics tag, all the Quotes From Three Movies posts have the movie quotes tag, all the Book Reviews... well you get the idea I'm sure.

This makes it easier for me to organise the site and keep track of what movies, books etc I've covered already, and it makes it possible for those who want to do so, to view all the posts of a similar topic by clicking the link. The list of labels as of now is:


I'll likely add more as I think of them, but those should serve to make the site a bit easier to get around for now. If you find a post that should have a particular tag and doesn't do let me know. I'm sure I've gotten them all, but I'm only human afterall.

No comments: