Tuesday, December 05, 2006

How Will You Die?

So I woke up early this morning and I found an interesting thread on one of the message boards I like to peruse, read and occasionally comment on. Namely a thread concerning a website that claims to be able to predict how you will die and at what age.

That website can be found here. Give it a go, it's fun (in a slightly morbid kind of way). For what it's worth, here is how the site predicted I will meet my final end:

Robert E. Langford: At age 72 you will be struck by lightning while trying to move the antenna beside your mobile home in order to pick up late night adult movies.

Hmmm, not the best death I suppose but could have been worse... Tony will apparently die at age 66 by being hit by a train whilst napping on the railway tracks!

No comments: