Sunday, December 16, 2007

A Letter From Kaburi Yusuf

Yay!! The idiotic scammers of the world were reliable enough to provide me with yet another example of their stupidity. Have a read of what Mr. Yusuf has sent me (and likely hundreds, if not thousands of others also):

FROM MR. KABURI YUSUF
THE AUDITING MANAGER BANK OF AFRICA
OUAGADOUGOU- BURKINA FASO
Dear Friend,

I am the auditing manager of BANK OF AFRICA (BOA) Ouagadougou, BURKINA FASO,WEST AFRICA.

I am contacting you based on Trust and confidentiality that you will keep this as top secret and don't be scared or surprised, i am the auditing manager of BANK OF AFRICA and i have an opportunity to transfer the sum of US$10.5MILLION (TEN MILLION FIVE HUNDRED UNITED STATE DOLLARS)

I have the courage to look for a reliable and Honest Person who will be capable for this important business Transaction, believing that you will never let me down either now or in Future.

The owner of this account is MR RON MORRIS, a foreigner and he is the Manager Of petrol chemical service, a chemical engineer by Proffession.He died with his entire family, they were among the victims of December 25, 2003 Air-Crash Incident in Benin Republic.

Since then, The bank has made series of efforts to contact any of the relatives to claim this fund but without success, you can confirm through this website:

http://www.cnn.com/2003/WORLD/africa/12/26/benin.crash/

My Investigation as the bank auditing manager proved to me as well that his company does not know anything About this account.
I want to transfer this fund into a safe foreign account abroad and I know that this message will come to you as a surprise as we don't know ourselves before,but be sure that it is real And A Genuine business.

Hope that you will never let me down in this transaction.

At the conclusion of this business,you will be giving 40% of the total amount, 50% will be for me and 10% for any expenses the may accured during the transaction.
I looking forward to your earliest reply for more details.

Best regards
KABURI YUSUF

No comments: