Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Drunken Ramblings

So I'm a bit drunk right now. A bottle of Chilean Merlot Rose wine is the culprit that's gotten me into this state and very nice it was too. I've been drinking it over the past few hours whilst watching episodes from the tail end of season 3 of Battlestar Galactica. Just got 2 left to watch at the time of writing... no that's not right, typing this post to my blog. And I'll watch those in a bit. As well as munch on another Magnum ice cream. I've eaten two tonight, but I bought 6 of them earlier, so I'm not about to run out anytime soon.

Got a wicked chocolate craving that choc ices just cannot sate. Time to get dressed (I'm dressed now, but in lounge about the house clothes you know) and head to the 24 hour Tesco supermarket to raid their confectionary dept I think.

No comments: